The type of steel used for this blade is X30. It is a type of steel often used by renowned brands because it has great cutting qualities and is great against rust. The blade has been grinded down very thinly making the cutting resistance very low for a western knife. You can easily cut most ingredients in half.
The design of the handle is classic and ergonomically sound. The blade runs all the way through to the end of the full-tang handle. This classic German handle – which can be recognised by its handle fasteners – is made from pom. A sustainable, hard type of plastic.
A large serrated knife that is great for slicing foods with thick crusts or rinds like artisan breads and melons/gourds. It also cuts through soft bread without crushing it.
- Classic 3 rivet handle inspired by traditional French chef knives captures a timeless design that will be at home in any kitchen.
- Range of 10 individual knives provides you with the perfect tool for any culinary task.
- High quality X30Cr13 forged steel is extremely sharp and very durable.
- Full bolster aids safety and adds comfort making these knives very easy to use.
- Solid POM handles with full tang bring a luxurious feel to this robust design. Allowing you to cut, slice and chop with comfort and confidence.
|Next Day Delivery Available* order by 1pm
|Next Day Delivery
|Type Of Steel