How to Chop a Pineapple
In this video we will show you how to safely chop a pineapple.
In this guide:
- Step by Step
- Use a sharp serrated knife for this job
- Turn the pineapple on its side and slice off the top and base
- Stand the pineapple on its end
- Use a slow saw like motion with the knife to cut down the side of pineapple
- Turn the pineapple an inch and repeat the cut .
- Continue to turn the pineapple until completely peeled
- Cut the pineapple in half
- On its flat side cut the pineapple in half again
- On an angle gently remove the core
- Cut the pineapple wedges into three
- Cut the pineapple wedge into three
- Turn the slices and cut into one inch dice