How to Chop a Pepper
In this video we will show you how to safely chop a pepper.
In this guide:
- Step by Step
- Wash and dry the pepper
- Lying the pepper on its side remove the top
- Now remove the base .
- Turn the pepper so the cut side is facing you
- Slice into the core making sure you don’t cut through it
- Cut along the inside of the pepper rolling the pepper and removing the membrane
- Discard or dry the seeds
- Cut the flesh into manageable pieces
- Cut the pepper into strips gently rocking the knife
- Turn the batons and cut into dice
- Remove the stem from the pepper and discard
- Cut the base and top into strips then dice