It is an all round knife so you can use it for cutting vegetables and meat. It will surely allow you to cook better food because you will be more efficient but also show your friends and family that you know what you're doing.
- The main cutting blade of Kasumi Kuro is made of Molybdenum vanadium steel (AUS8).
- The blades are hardened to Rockwell C58.
- Both sides of the knives have beautiful Damascus patterns of 32 layers.
- Hammered finish.
- Traditional Japanese style.
- The Hammered finish prevents food from sticking.
- The handle is in an octagon shape which makes it easy to grip.
- Made of a sturdy black laminated reinforced wood
- Made in Japan